TRIO SSS Food Pantry
Come Visit Us
The TRIO Student Support Services Program Food Pantry is a resource open to WSU students in need of emergency food and/or hygiene products. The Food Pantry is open Monday through Friday, between 8AM and 5PM. Please note that we are closed on University Holidays and during the WSU Holiday Reduced Operations.
Students can check in with the TRIO SSS Front Desk in Lighty 260X for assistance. Only WSU students are eligible to access the food pantry. Please bring your cougar card and your own reusable or plastic bag. For additional questions, please contact us at (509) 335-7324 or email@example.com.
Want to Donate?
Donations of canned and non-perishable food and hygiene products are welcome Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM in Lighty 260X. Suggested items include:
- Fruits: Canned fruit, raisins, applesauce, canned and boxed 100% juices
- Vegetables: Canned vegetables, vegetable soup, canned tomato products, spaghetti sauce
- Grains: Rice and rice mixes, canned pasta, noodles and pastas, macaroni and cheese mix, cereals, muffin mixes
- Proteins: Canned tuna, canned chicken, canned beef stews, dried beans, baked beans, canned chili, peanut butter
- Hygiene Items: Shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shaving cream, razors, deodorant, feminine hygiene products
- Current Needs: vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options
Thank you for all your continued support!
What is the TRIO Food Pantry?
Our food pantry is a service that provides food security directly to WSU students.
Where are you located?
We are located in the Lighty Student Services Building on the second floor - Lighty 260. We are attached to the French Administration Building. For more directions please see the map for additional help.
How do I donate?
All food donations are accepted in Lighty 260 Front Desk. We only accepted non-perishable foods in original package that are fully sealed.
What time is the food pantry open?
Can anyone just drop by and get food?
Any enrolled WSU student can access the food pantry service.
How much can I take?
We encourage students to take as much food as they will use to feed themselves and their dependents. But be mindful that the pantries are meant to serve the entire WSU student population, so please do not take more than you need.
How frequent can I visit?
You are welcome to visit the food pantries as many times as you feel necessary.